|Name||Adobe Lightroom Claccic v9.2.1 [TNT] www.bqgdi7k9.top.rar|
|Created on||2020-04-20 15:03:21|
|Files||Adobe Lightroom Claccic v9.2.1 [TNT] www.bqgdi7k9.top.rar (1.39 GB)|
Adobe Lightroom Classic CC (was Adobe Lightroom) software helps you bring out the best in your photographs, whether you’re perfecting one image, searching for ten, processing hundreds, or organizing thousands.
Create incredible images that move your audience. Experiment fearlessly with state-of-the-art nondestructive editing tools. Easily manage all your images. And showcase your work in elegant print layouts, slide shows, and Web galleries, as well as on popular photo-sharing sites. All from within one fast, intuitive application.
The installer automatically picks up the default OS language.
If you need a different interface language, you must change the OS language and region to the appropriate one before installing.
After installation, you can change it back.
For macOS 10.12+
When you run the installer writes “The installation cannot continue as the installer file may be damaged. Download the installer file again”.
sudo spctl --master-disable
Install using patch:
Attention! Before installing, disconnect from the Internet
Run the Install installer and follow the instructions
- Mount the selected Adobe image.
- Run the Install installer and follow the instructions (located in the Extra folder)
- After installation, do not run the program in trial mode (close the application forcibly if it starts up on its own)
- From the desktop, launch the Adobe Zii patch and press the PATCH or drag the icon of the installed Adobe Lightroom Classic into the open patch window
Who has an Illustrator or other installed:
Install the program and use the patch that is in the distribution – drag the program icon to the open patch window.
Do not use the automatic function (here, all installed applications of Adobe will be patched automatically , and such actions may cause errors)
- macOS 10.13.0 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Adobe Lightroom Classic v9.2.1
- Support for new cameras and lenses as well as bug fixes